If anyone of you has ever taken a Strengths Finder quiz, iI hope you found it is amazing as did! Just a whole different thought process on how to look at success through what one does well. Adaptability has always been a strength for me. I seem to manage and accept change well for my personal and professional life.
That being said, I still am saddened by change, such as the way life makes people grow apart, or as relationships change with people. I realise that this could be good or bad thing, but I've found that it is usually not as preferred.
A VERY good friend was suppose to fly in for New Years 2010, and she cancelled three hours before the flight. She needs to be with her family, and I completely support her. What saddens me is that even though I consider(ed) her a sister, I don't know what is going with her anymore. She moved from the "hometown" over a year ago. Since she doesn't like to chat on the phone, its hard to talk, catch up and bond. I just wish we were as close as we once were. That is what I don't like about change, and even though I have a strong ability to accept change, in this instance, I will be doing it with feet dragging.
No comments:
Post a Comment