I've decided to do a fitness program titled the "Skinny Jean" routine. Those of you that know me, there is this one thing that will never fully allow me to be in skinny jeans, not that it's a bad thing, just really is well rounded. ;) I've decided to do this particular routine because it will allow some muscle back in my legs, which are something I think I usually rock.
I'm completing week four on the 1-4 routine and ready to move onto the program week 5-9. Since I've been in the gym, I've seen quite a few interesting things. My gym is a neighborhood place, and I'm sure of these people live very close to me. (Which in hindsight, is a very particular reality) First off, the muscle-heads that that are there every time I'm there - which is every other day. It's mostly the fact that they have to yell out/grunt with every rep or squat. And this is with headphones on! Seriously guys.....it's doing nothing for the ladies, in fact, it's lowering you in our minds. I feel bad saying that - but its true. I'm sorry!
I do cardio every time I'm in there, and the other day, there was a woman on the treadmill that seriously had ADD. Which was interesting in itself, but the fact that she ran for, at most, two minutes, before having to stop to stretch, was odd. I wonder if she was able to work up a sweat or heartbeat, since she last for maybe 15 minutes. I tend to observe people, and this kept me entertained while working it on the elliptical. I tried actually running on the treadmill about five day ago, and I was able to run for two an half miles in little over half and hour! Woot!! Except for the tender neck and shoulders for four days afterward. Anyone ideas on how to avoid in the future? I'm ready to run again tomorrow. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment