Since this was a very low key Christmas for me, I made myself something a little different, and new! I had: Warm Quinoa Salad with Edamame and Tarragon. http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/warm-quinoa-salad-edamame-tarragon-recipe-5643
I have been waiting to find a good Quinoa recipe, and to wait until the quinoa was on sale too (Quinoa is expensive!) So, when the stars aligned, and I had a free day, I got busy in the kitchen. The recipe is pretty simple. This is actually the first time I've cooked with tarragon, and it is GOOD! I also ran out of vegetable broth, and needed little less than a cup, so there wasn't a cooking emergency.
Here is the official websites photo:
And here is my version:
The verdict:
Delicious!! The lemon and tarragon really make this flavorful! The roasted red peppers are a perfect addition to the quinoa, spinach and edamame. I recommend it!

No comments:
Post a Comment