Went to the gym today, and it was packed!! I would like to say it was due to the new Little Ceaser's opening right next door, but it's I guess it's due to the whole "New Year's resolutions" mantra. I personally, don't due resolutions, quite simply because I believe if one wants to change, change! I don't need the calendar stating it's Jan 1st. I guess, it's because I am one of the most logical person I know. It doesn't make sense to wait.
That being said.... I'm all for personal growth and challenges. I'm still single! Ugh. I've really been trying to learn and grow personally. I recently read the book, He's just not that into You. It really opened my eyes! Then, I went onto Bonk, The Male Brain and for laughs, How to shop for a Husband. I really don't recommend that book, maaaaaybe two good concepts. I actually am very wary of marriage, but would still like a committed relationship. Sometimes, you just have to throw it out there. (This is me, throwing it out there!)
I'm hoping that this is the year "it" happens. I've seen it, whether it's twitterpaited, in Lust, or love at first sight. I'm hoping for a good man to come into my life. I've seen a dozen divorces, and very few of falling in love. So, I know that I'm not going to be the exception (Thank you HJNTIY!) but now I know and accept that and can craft a new plan. Craft. Ha!
I wish all of you positivity and the strength/courage to go after what you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment